The National Anti-Money Laundering Oversight Committee (NAMLOC) was established in October, 2016 as the Oversight Committee for the AML/CFT and Anti weapons of mass destruction (WMD) proliferation framework of Antigua and Barbuda as well as combatting the proliferation of (WMD). The Committee was also created out of the need for greater AML/CFT and WMD cooperation and coordination among relevant competent authorities at the policy and operational levels.
The National Anti-Money Laundering Oversight Committee (NAMLOC) wishes to offer interested persons to join our dynamic team as the Executive Secretary. Essentially the candidate should be able to provide strong assistance to the leadership of National Anti-Money Laundering Oversight Committee (NAMLOC) in the delivery of reliable, accurate, timely and well-informed advice to Committee and relevant Minister(s). The individual should have strong management and leadership qualities, as well as the ability to interact with high level government officials, and if necessary, the private sector, and international organizations. Proficiency in the area of AML/CFT is essential.
- University Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other business issued by a duly accredited institution, advanced University Degree (Masters) in any of the aforementioned subject areas is desirable.
- A minimum of three years of experience in supervision, compliance etc. at the national level.
- Strong management and leadership qualities, as well as the ability to interact with high level government officials, and if necessary, the private sector, and international organizations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the FATF Recommendations and proficiency in the area of AML/CFT is essential for the position.
- Comprehensive knowledge of AML/CFT issues and a good working knowledge of the domestic and international AML/CFT environment.
- Experience with working with various stakeholders in the AML/CFT sector.
- Ability to interact positively with AML/CFT stakeholders and others.
- Ability to coordinate research, analysis and reports drafting on AML/CFT and other matters.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently or in a team.
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task under deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Interested persons should send applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae along with 2 Certificates of Character to:
Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box W827
Applications should reach the agency no later than 7th June, 2019